1. Before using the hose, make sure that there are no abnormalities in the hose (e.g. trauma, hardening, aging, discoloration, etc.).
2. The service life of PVC hoses is largely affected by the characteristics of fluids, temperature, flow rate and pressure. When abnormal signs are found during pre-operation inspection and periodic inspection, please stop using immediately, repair or replace new hoses.
3. Hose must be inspected regularly during use, and the inspection interval should be controlled within 10 days.
4. After the hose is used, it is necessary to check whether the residue in the hose is cleaned, in order to avoid the residue affecting the life of the hose.
5. After using the pipe, do not keep the PVC hose in seasonal bending state. Please keep it indoors or in a dark and ventilated place.